The Municipal Health Office of Pagudpud, is a Philhealth Accredited, located at Poblacion II, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. This facility renders the basic health care services i.e. maternal and childcare, immunizations, family planning, and treatment of simple medical conditions, nutrition, sanitation, emergency treatment and health education. The Barangay Health Stations are strategically located to the different Barangays to address the immediate needs of the residents. Patients with cases needing hospital attention are referred to the nearest Hospital.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
The Municipal Health Office is committed to deliver excellence in health care with the highest levels of skill, compassion, professionalism while maintaining a focus on patient safety.
The Municipal Health Office of Pagudpud envisions to provide the best health care in the community and beyond with affordable, accessible and responsive to all health needs and giving ultimate satisfaction to its patients.
To deliver a comprehensive primary and preventive health care through a responsive and supportive community partners.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Excellence and Quality: We are committed to quality and adding value in every aspect of our work.
- Teamwork: We work together cooperatively recognizing the combined efforts exceeds what we can accomplish individually.
- Caring and Compassion: We treat those we serve and one another with concern, kindness and respect.
- Honesty and Integrity: We can act openly and truthfully in everything we do.
- Education and Training: We strive to create an educational environment for our patients and for the training of RHU staff dedicated to serving the disadvantaged.
- To prevent and control the spread and occurrence of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- To promote health and nutrition, environmental sanitation and eliminate open defecation.
- To upgrade health facilities and train RHU staff.
- Family Planning Program
- National Tuberculosis Program
- Maternal and Child Health Care Program
- Control of Diarrheal Diseases and Environmental Sanitation
- Antenatal Care and Postpartum Care
- Nutrition Program
- Expanded Program of Immunization
- Dengue Prevention and Control Program
- Rabies Prevention and Control Program
- Malaria Prevention and Control Program
- STI/AIDS Prevention and Control Program
- Control of Acute Respiratory Disease
- Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases
- Renal Disease Control program (REDCOP)
- Environmental Sanitation
- Dental Services
- Laboratory Services