To promote and protect the tourism, culture and the arts of the Municipality of Pagudpud and to improve the way of life of the community through the creation and formation of tourism developments and policies.
Committed in transforming the vision of the Municipality to become a world-class ecologically balanced tourism haven with progressive economy and to position the municipality as the top tourist destination in the North.
- To regulate tourism businesses most specially the hotels, resorts and homestays to ensure the comfort and safety of the tourists through business registration and accreditation in partnership with the Ilocos Norte Tourism Office and Department of Tourism;
- To attract tourism investments to further develop our economy through creation of direct and indirect jobs;
- To train tourism providers such as tour guides, boat captains, tricycle drivers, homestay owners, etc. to achieve a world class tourism service;
- To protect and preserve the culture, arts and tourist attractions through the formulations of the ordinances, policies and guidelines;
- To promote the culture, arts and tourism of the Municipality;
- To increase tourist arrivals and visitor spending to develop the local economy;
- To gather tourism statistics that will be beneficial for decision-making, proposal of projects and developments.
- Integrity: We are guided by the highest standards of professional ethics.
- Quality: We are result-oriented and committed to providing services of the highest quality.
- Transparency: We operate in a consultative and transparent manner.
- Timeliness: We are responsive and make every effort to meet set targets.
- Teamwork: We foster teamwork and value mutual trust and respect.
- Honesty: We always act in good faith and are trustful.
- Objectivity: We favor meritocracy and base our decisions on rigorous analysis of evidence.